Secure AWS Workloads
Secure My AWS Workloads
Your cloud threat solution should be able to keep pace with cloud agility without compromising the speed and accuracy of malware detection.
Extend threat detection to the cloud
The current security strategy for cloud has been trying to retrofit existing security solutions for the cloud, but this brings a number of limitations:
Virtual versions of signature-based threat detection cannot keep up with threat variants. Additionally, it is almost impossible to run malware sandboxes in AWS because most popular offerings are cloud hosted themselves.
Agent-based threat detection, where agents for threat detection solutions are installed on virtual machines, can be prohibitively expensive, deliver sub-optimal results, and aren’t ideally for serverless architectures.
Virtual versions of network traffic analytic solutions that identify anomalies have challenges in baselining what is normal due to the dynamic and short-lived nature of cloud workloads.
Our platform integrates with the Amazon VPC Traffic Mirroring feature so a copy of any VPC traffic can be inspected by our deep learning models. We deliver:
- The same consistent high-efficacy threat detection solution in the cloud as on-premises that allows you to view and manage threats on the same dashboard.
- Speed of detection that keeps pace with the ephemeral quality of cloud workloads. We rapidly uncover malicious threats moments after they appear within a workload without requiring any baselining or a priori knowledge of the traffic.
- Orchestrated prevention via AWS SNS and Lambda to shutdown and quarantine any infected workload using the agility of AWS services.
- Seamless deployment where Blue Hexagon for AWS can be easily deployed in new and existing networks without any changes or IP re-configuration.
- Auto scaling by deploying with a Network Load Balancer to meet any cloud scale needs.