Metrics Driven Approach to Modern Threat Prevention
Hackers have learned to constantly evolve and disguise the threats in order to evade signature-based detection and sandboxes. In order for security teams to truly protect against modern threats, we need a new cybersecurity technology that can keep pace with the cybercriminals:
- Coverage: Ability to detect known and unknown threats
- Accuracy: Greater than 99.8% Detection Rates
- Reliability: Less than 0.1% False Positive Rate
- Speed: Threat verdicts in less than a second
- Protection: Real-time orchestration based response
This paper discusses how the Blue Hexagon real-time deep learning approach works, how it differs from previous technology, and how it fits within a modern security practice.