Metrics Driven Approach to Modern Threat Prevention
Threats have learned to constantly evolve and disguise themselves in order to evade signatures and sandboxes. In order for security operations to truly protect against modern threats, we need a security solution that can keep pace with attackers:
- Coverage: Ability to detect known and unknown threats
- Accuracy: Greater than 99% Detection Rates
- Reliability: Less than 0.5% False Positive Rate
- Speed: Threat verdict delivered in less than a second
- Enforcement: Real-time and orchestrated enforcement across multiple security products
This paper discusses how the Blue Hexagon approach works, how it differs from previous technology, and how it fits within a modern security practice.