“Applying machine learning and other analytical techniques to network traffic is helping enterprises detect suspicious traffic that other security tools are missing,” said Lawrence Orans, Jeremy D’Hoinne and Josh Chessman in the report.
SUNNYVALE, Calif.–(Businesswire)–Blue Hexagon, deep learning innovator of Cyber AI You Can Trust™ to stop cyber adversaries and malware in real time before infiltration, was recognized in the Gartner Market Guide for Network Detection and Response.
According to the report, “NDR solutions primarily use non-signature-based techniques (for example, machine learning or other analytical techniques) to detect suspicious traffic on enterprise networks. NDR tools continuously analyze raw traffic and/or flow records to build models that reflect normal network behavior. When the NDR tools detect suspicious traffic patterns, they raise alerts. In addition to monitoring north/south traffic that crosses the enterprise perimeter, NDR solutions can also monitor east/west communications by analyzing traffic from strategically placed network sensors.”
“Blue Hexagon Next-Gen Network Detection and Response solution provides real-time visibility & protection for cloud and network. We analyze both headers and files to instantly stop zero-day malware and threats before infiltration, and reduce SOC alert overload,” said Nayeem Islam CEO and Founder of Blue Hexagon. “Our approach is unique in its use of real time deep learning with explanations and is superior to anomaly detection which cannot go beyond threat attribution leaving the root cause analysis as post-mortem work for the already overburdened security analyst.”
Advanced capabilities of Blue Hexagon Next-Gen NDR:
- Cloud-native or Hybrid – seamlessly embed and activate in the cloud as part of DevOps automation. Or, quickly deploy as software/hardware appliance in your network or data center.
- Hunt, Orchestrate and Prevent In Real Time – with sub-second detection of 0-day threats and malware, stop threats on entry or hunt and orchestrate with AI-Explainability and EDR, FW, AWS/Azure, SOAR and SIEM integrations.
- Multi-vector Defense against Malware and Network Threats -uniquely combines header and file analysis to pinpoint threat attribution without alert deluge.
- Threat Actors and Activities – detects advanced tactics like network service mapping, data exfiltration over regular or alternate channels, resource access and abuse.
- Known and unknown malicious SSL – detects suspicious patterns that can be observed in the SSL/ TLS communications without decryption.
- Real-time Explainable AI – delivers human-understandable explanations via MITRE ATT&CK™ TTPs, in real time as the threat manifests in the workload.
- One-Cloud Dashboard – to manage your AWS, Azure and On-prem deployments with a single dashboard.
Customer benefits of Blue Hexagon NG-NDR:
- Detect Fast with the world’s fastest and most accurate threat detection.
- Protect More byblocking malware and stopping active adversaries, in real time.
- Touch Less with cloud-native and cloud-managed solution, easy to deploy and no baselining, signatures or sandboxes.
To learn more about Blue Hexagon Next Generation Network Detection and Response, visit: https://bluehexagon.ai
To try Blue Hexagon in your environment, sign up for online demo and trial: https://bluehexagon.ai/ngndr-free-trial/
Source: Gartner, “Market Guide for Network Detection and Response”, Lawrence Orans, Jeremy D’Hoinne, Josh Chessman, 11 June 2020.
Gartner Disclaimer: Gartner does not endorse any vendor, product or service depicted in our research publications, and does not advise technology users to select only those vendors with the highest ratings or other designation. Gartner research publications consist of the opinions of Gartner’s Research & Advisory organization and should not be construed as statements of fact. Gartner disclaims all warranties, expressed or implied, with respect to this research, including any warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose.
About Blue Hexagon:
Blue Hexagon is a deep learning innovator of Cyber AI You Can Trust™ to stop cyber adversaries and malware at sub-second speed, before the infiltration. The company’s real-time deep learning platform delivers the world’s highest detection efficacy for zero-day and known threats, and real-time orchestration and blocking controls, to protect enterprise network, cloud, and email. Blue Hexagon deep learning models do not require baselining and eliminate learning delays, sandboxes, and rules or signatures. Blue Hexagon is headquartered in Sunnyvale, CA, and backed by Benchmark and Altimeter Capital. For more information, visit bluehexagon.ai and follow us @bluehexagonai