AUGUST 17th ( 10 AM PDT )
Join John Petersen, Chief Information Officer, Heffernan Insurance Brokers Trends and Saumitra Das, CTO and Cofounder of Blue Hexagon to learn about Ransomware, the single largest malware impacting a new organization every 14 seconds, and what security leaders can do to avoid falling victim to this cybercrime.
Ransomware has now evolved from “encrypting the data on the machine until the ransom is paid” to more nefarious tasks, including disruption-ware, exfiltrating sensitive corporate data, all in attempts to disrupt business and force payment. And, with remote work on the rise, exploitation of remote access and user devices increases corporate exposure to ransomware even more.
What you’ll learn from this webinar:
● Key concepts of ransomware
● Trends observed in hundreds of ransomware attacks as well as new trends on the intent of ransomware actors
● Critical priorities for creating a cyber-resilient organization
● What should be your Ransomware toolkit
● New AI technologies and tools to cut through the rapidly changing threat landscape