Blue Hexagon is the only real-time network threat and anti-malware solution powered by neural computing. We have premier VC-backing and offer competitive equity and pay packages as well as medical, dental, vision, 401k, flex hours, and amazing teammates. Your teammates have worked at Amazon, Symantec, Intel, Microsoft, Cisco, Palo Alto Networks and Qualcomm and studied at schools like Stanford, Princeton, CMU, MIT, Georgia Tech, Purdue and Berkeley. The environment is fast-paced and exciting but you must have the passion to be part of building an amazing company from the beginning!
We are looking for a rock star user interface and user experience designer who is passionate about doing great work, and who believes that they have what it takes to change the world. Someone that can do all aspect of user experience including information architecture, user research, UI and visual design, and data visualization.
- Lead the UX design production for our products to design best-in-class user experiences that can delight customers.
- Work tightly with product management and offshore UI engineers to ensure requirements and schedules are met, while ensuring quality work.
- Conduct all product design phases and methodologies from ideation, user research, prototyping, design iteration, tests and document them.
- Knowledge of Sketch, Balsamiq, Photoshop, Illustrator, Fireworks or any other toolchain you prefer.
- You are an expert at designing flows, wireframes from concept to final product.
- Prior experience working on enterprise security products a plus.
- Minimum 4-6 years doing UX & UI design work, with experience in software and responsive web apps.
- Have broad knowledge of use cases and business objectives of the problem being solved.
- Please respond with your resume and sample portfolio of work that can demonstrate your skills.