Blue Hexagon is a the only real-time Threat and Malware solution powered by neural computing. We have premier VC-backing that offers competitive equity and pay packages as well as medical, dental, vision, 401k, flex hours, and amazing teammates. Your teammates have worked at Amazon, Intel, Microsoft, Cisco, Palo Alto Networks and Qualcomm and studied at schools like Stanford, Princeton, CMU, MIT, Georgia Tech, Purdue and Berkeley.
The environment is fast-paced and exciting but you must have the passion to be part of building an amazing company from the beginning!
Systems Engineer is responsible for working within a sales team to deliver customer and prospect customer support through presentation, demonstrations and evaluations.
- Present security solution to prospective customers
- Create and delivering demonstrations of the products
- Gather customer technical requirements
- Create evaluation test plans with customers, and then managing the evaluation process to a successful conclusion.
- Responsible for customer satisfaction and will be required to follow up with customers for feedback and resolution of issues
- Act as the customers’ advocate for issues that require assistance from the HQ TAC. You will provide feedback to the Product Management team on new feature requests and product enhancements from your customer base.
- Travel is required.
- Ideal candidates will have prior experience selling network infrastructure and security appliances including but not limited to: Firewalls, SSL/IPSec VPNs, Security Proxies and Caches. Candidates should also have practical experience working with routing and switching products.
- BSCS or equivalent and 8+ years of experience as an SE or Systems Integrator
- Demonstrable experience with systems installation, configuration and administration of routers/switches, UNIX/Linux and Windows-based systems (prior Active Directory/LDAP experience desirable)
- Experience selling, demonstrating, installing and troubleshooting network infrastructure security products
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and presentation skills, both internally and externally.
- Strong problem solving skills, ability to analyze complex multivariate problems and use a systematic approach to gain quick resolution.
- “Whatever it takes” attitude and motivation to do whatever necessary to assist the team
- Experience working with Channel partners