Blue Hexagon is a Forbes top 50 AI company and one of the world’s most promising startups. We are the only real-time network threat and anti-malware solution powered by neural computing. We have premier VC-backing and offers competitive equity and pay packages as well as medical, dental, vision, 401k, flex hours, and amazing teammates. Your teammates have worked at Amazon, Symantec, Intel, Microsoft, Cisco, Palo Alto Networks and Qualcomm and studied at schools like Stanford, Princeton, CMU, MIT, Georgia Tech, Purdue and Berkeley. The environment is fast-paced and exciting but you must have the passion to be part of building an amazing company from the beginning!
We are looking for a hands-on product manager who can help us in our journey. You will work closely with engineering, marketing and sales teams. To be successful you possess a combination of strong business insights and the technical and organizational skills to drive product development and GTM. You must be comfortable with frequent interaction with customers, be able to pivot on features as needed or articulate your product decisions with senior management. This is a critical role for the company and your impact and visibility will be significant.
- BS/MS in a CS, EE or other technical field.
- Must have:
- 3+ years prior product management experience in cybersecurity, alternatively you are a tack-sharp SE with detailed knowledge of network and endpoint security deployments, use cases and constraints.
- Strong plus:
- 3+ years experience in virtualization or public cloud (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Expertise in one or more areas preferred: endpoint security, NGFW, IPS, Content Inspection, CASB
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, comfortable in creating product documentation & writing specifications.
- Experience in dynamic environments with overlapping projects/deliverables.
- Most importantly you must be hungry for success and willing to work in a startup that has big ambitions.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.