ABOUT BLUE HEXAGON: Blue Hexagon’s Agentless Cloud-Native AI security platform can analyze cloud configurations, network traffic, cloud storage activity, and the entire threat kill chain in real time. Our unique agentless solution – powered by deep learning – operates at runtime, so you can have a safe cloud and free up your teams to focus on cloud application development and grow your business. Blue Hexagon is trusted and deployed by leading healthcare, electronic retail, technology, insurance, and financial services companies. Blue Hexagon is one of the most recognized AI Security companies including the 2020 Gartner Market Guide for Network Detection and Response, the Forbes AI-50, CNBC’s Upstart 100, and CB Insights AI-100. Blue Hexagon’s market opportunity spans all industries. Pretty neat, huh? If you want to join a fun team that provides tremendous business value and delights customers, then Blue Hexagon is the company for you!
We are intentional about our culture, diversity, and inclusion, and we welcome everyone to come ready to participate in contributing to this truly unique environment. At Blue Hexagon, we believe that the best products, services, and companies are built by strong teams that include a diversity of backgrounds, perspectives, ideas, and experiences. We are committed to supporting and enabling growth and opportunity for every employee at every level. This is the foundation of our success.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity, and it is foundational to how we recruit and hire our talented team. Employment is determined based upon capabilities and qualifications without discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex, gender identification and expression, marital status, military status or status as an honorably discharged/veteran, pregnancy (including potential pregnancy, pregnancy-related conditions, and childbearing), sexual orientation, age (40 and over), national origin, ancestry, citizenship or immigration status, physical, mental, or sensory disability, HIV/AIDS or hepatitis C status, genetic information, status as an actual or perceived victim of domestic violence, sexual assault, or stalking, or any other protected class as established by law.
Our people are our most important competitive advantage, leading the charge against nation-states, cyber criminals, and insider threats. Ready to join us?
WHY WE EXIST? We are building an extraordinary company that automates cloud security and keeps enterprises safe using AI you can trust. How do we behave? We are thought leaders. We operate with integrity, trust, and commitment to our customers. We innovate fearlessly. We remember that while we work for Blue Hexagon we live for our families and significant others. We work as a tribe constantly learning and sharing.
WHAT WE DO? We harness next-generation AI or real time deep learning to defeat advanced cyber adversaries in the cloud
HOW WILL WE SUCCEED? By bringing in highly talented and growth-minded individuals who are empathetic and earn the trust of the peers, prospects, and customers they engage with. In the box or out of the box you must be a person that is comfortable being uncomfortable to push yourself to be the best version of yourself. Commit a tribal mindset, collaborate constantly, and help to innovate relentlessly.
WHY NOW? Focus, execute and conquer the cloud. We have a strong culture that offers strong compensation plans, fair quotas, and the opportunity to work with other smart, hardworking talent who are excited about creating and building the big thing. If you are at the top of your game, have experience building territories, are a challenger, and can sell innovative next-gen cloud solutions, then you belong here.
Duties and Responsibilities
This key position requires someone who can learn and maintain in-depth knowledge of Blue Hexagon’s products and technologies, competitive products, and industry trends. You are primarily responsible for increasing revenue in assigned regions/territories/districts through identifying, recruiting, and developing opportunities for generating direct sales or partnerships with Blue Hexagon’s partners.
- Meet and exceed assigned sales targets by closing new accounts and growing revenues
- Identify prospects for Blue Hexagon through cold calls, and lead follow-up and potential face-to-face meetings
- Call on senior executives to understand the business, decision-making, and financing processes of your territory
- Present and demonstrate Blue Hexagon’s products to prospects and customers
- Provide customer and competitor feedback and field intelligence where available and necessary
- Prepare and implement strategic sales account plans for all customers and identify business growth opportunities in assigned customer base
- Ensure field sales engineers, management and partners are working together in the sales process, lead generation, registering opportunities, accurately forecasting revenue, and tracking to required and expected revenue goals.
- Build your personal and company brand
Qualifications and Experience
- Four-year degree or equivalent in a related discipline (e.g., information technology, computer science, business, or engineering)
- 4+ years of experience in SaaS and or Cloud technology sales with a consistent track record of exceeding sales targets.
- 1-year security sales experience preferred
- Demonstrated technical acumen to articulate Blue Hexagon’s value proposition in a differentiated and compelling manner
- Strong communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Proven history of sales success in security/cloud management or monitoring.
- Demonstrated ability to secure meetings and close deals with senior-level executives
- Strong independent work ethic and experience working in startup culture
- Existing senior level relationships at a wide range of accounts in your assigned territory
- Ability to travel
We offer compelling benefits to our employees, including:
- Health, dental, and vision benefits for employees.
- Long-term disability, short-term disability, and life insurance
- Generous Paid Time Off and Holidays
- FSA and Dependent Care Accounts + EAP