Blue Hexagon is a the only real-time Threat and Malware solution powered by neural computing. We have premier VC-backing that offers competitive equity and pay packages as well as medical, dental, vision, 401k, flex hours, and amazing teammates. Your teammates have worked at Amazon, Intel, Microsoft, Cisco, Palo Alto Networks and Qualcomm and studied at schools like Stanford, Princeton, CMU, MIT, Georgia Tech, Purdue and Berkeley.
The environment is fast-paced and exciting but you must have the passion to be part of building an amazing company from the beginning!
We are looking for an experienced marketing leader to lead product marketing for our unique threat protection product harnessing deep learning. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of cybersecurity concepts and bring a story-teller approach to product marketing. You will have a buyer’s approach to support the creation of content for demand generation/pipeline creation, and will work closely with the product management team on overall messaging and positioning strategy.
In This Role You Will
- Develop and execute on overall messaging and product marketing strategy for our real-time deep learning platform
- Work closely with our product management team to develop critical product marketing content
- Work closely with our demand generation team to support brand awareness and demand generation campaigns for pipeline creation
- Drive key evangelism efforts on our unique threat protection platform including speaking and engagements
- Support sales and partner enablement efforts including leading engagement at cybersecurity events, and development of key training and positioning content
- Lead competitive marketing efforts to ensure proper positioning by sales and partners
- Identify and track relevant metrics of success and best practices
- Reports to the CMO, Blue Hexagon
For consideration, you must bring the following skills to our team:
- 5-8+ years of product marketing and/or product management experience with specific responsibility for developing high impact messaging
- Must enjoy operating in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, and competitive environment
- Experience working with demand generation teams to support demand generation programs
- Experience working with partners, channel, and/or system integrators to build strategic programs that drive demand
- Strategic and analytical thinker who is able to blend technology and business strategy to develop and execute compelling marketing plans
- Demonstrated experience developing effective sales messaging content and presentations
- Ability to provide market level or strategic level analysis
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of network security and cloud security is preferred
- Knowledge of machine learning/AI is a plus
- Technical degree strongly preferred